Sunday 6 January 2008

A xmas fat book page


Well here is the result of what I've been doing this afternoon! I am currently taking part in the rubber stamped xmas fat book list on the Craft Swap Forum and this design is for that!

First I covered the page with the `smudge holly' design from the Artylicious cd `Season's Greetings'. I then went around the edges with my copper leafing pen to give it a border. Next I stamped the image with a versafine ink pad, tore this out and applied scattered straw with my cut and dry foam around the edges and lightly over the image. Then I went back over the edges using the distress peeled paint ink pad. Finally, I mounted the image onto the fat book page and hey presto - its finished!

3 comments:

daisy said...

Very stylish :0)

Karen said...

Thanks Daisy xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

I love it!!! Cos I am now looking after it!! thanks Karen xx