.... and I never felt a thing! Thanks Rachel and Ann, now I guess I have to tell you 7 interesting things about me!!!
1) I have a third nipple!
2) I am left-handed and so is my OH
3) I've worked abroad. When I was young I worked in Germany, and more recently in India
4) When I saw AC/DC in concert Angus Young came into the crowd on a roadies shoulders and some of his sweat landed on me!!!
5) I love music, especially rock guitar stuff, and sexy blokes like Lenny Kravitz!
6) I hate Kareoke and am very shy, so who can tell me why I have performed twice in the space of a month - I think I'm changing as I get older - uh oh!
7) I love cuddles and back rubs - especially when I am cold!
OK, YOU CAN WAKE UP NOW!!!!! Not very exciting but hopefully there's still time! Dont think there is anyone left to tag who hasn't been done already!
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Tina set the Sunday Stamper challenge this week cus its her birthday (Happy Birthday Tina) and she chose the theme `Faces'. Aha, I thought! I've got just the stamp, its a Cats Life Press stamp which I bought a while ago and hadn't used. So I made this tag which I covered in some lovely paper and I added the phrase which is another Cats Life Press stamp, the hinges are Grungeboard from Tim Holtz which I coloured using my `ginger' adirondak pen and finished off with a ribbon!
Saturday, 19 April 2008
Saturday, 12 April 2008
I have recently joined a domino swap on Craft Swap Forum where we have to alter a domino! First challenge was finding some white ones but I was chatting to the landlady of my local pub (The Pickwick) and she gave me a whole set of white ones for nothing - how lucky am I!
Anyway, I covered the image with Wild Plum alcohol ink and then stamped over it with black stazon using this cute cat stamp from Paper Artsy. Hope Chrissie likes it :)
Tuesday, 1 April 2008
This week's Sunday Stampers Challenge was set by Lesley in honour of her birthday, and her theme was `Green' (cus its her favourite colour). I dont know why but I dug out this stamp, I haven't really used it much and I dont know why cus she is quite unusual!! Anyway, I made this card, stamped in green adirondack lettuce ink, layered up on different green textured card, added a green ribbon and a brown flower (I know it doesn't look brown, but it is!), and a couple of brads, oh yes, and I used chalks to dull down the white card!