Wednesday 30 January 2008

Jigsaw Pieces




I decided to alter some large jigsaw pieces after being inspired by an article in the Craft Stamper magazine! The first piece was just inked using different distress pads and then some images stamped on to it from an unmounted set I got from Joanna Sheen's site that was in the sale!


On the next piece I covered up areas with different scraps of Basic Grey papers, I then inked in the gaps with peeled paint and added some other colours here and there. I stamped again with some other images from the same set and then I sprayed both sides with my glimmer mist lilly pad. I enjoyed doing this so I think my next project will be to make a book using the jigsaw pieces!

4 comments:

daisy said...

Wonderful :o)

Karen said...

Thanks Daisy :)

shaz earl said...

wow!!! these are great xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Stunning Karen!!! Can't wait to see the book!! ^.^