Tuesday 15 January 2008

A RAK for someone ...

I made this page as a RAK for someone on the CSF. I love this paper, it was from a kit but I can't remember which one, although I think it was the one that had a DVD called tips, tricks and techniques with 2 American ladies sharing their knowledge with us! Anyway, the stamp I used as the focal point is a new one that I bought a couple of weeks ago, the ink I used was a brown versafine which I use an awful lot because it really does show up fine detail. Then I added some ribbon underneath and went round the edges with the same ink pad (I think!). Anyway, hope she likes it!

5 comments:

shaz earl said...

lovely xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's lovely Karen x

daisy said...

Lovely sentiment :o)

CraftyC said...

Really NIce!
Clairexx

Karen said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments :)