Tuesday 1 April 2008

The Sunday Stampers



This week's Sunday Stampers Challenge was set by Lesley in honour of her birthday, and her theme was `Green' (cus its her favourite colour). I dont know why but I dug out this stamp, I haven't really used it much and I dont know why cus she is quite unusual!! Anyway, I made this card, stamped in green adirondack lettuce ink, layered up on different green textured card, added a green ribbon and a brown flower (I know it doesn't look brown, but it is!), and a couple of brads, oh yes, and I used chalks to dull down the white card!

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning Karen, love it...thanks for joinin in hun xx

Kazza said...

it's great Karen, love the stamp :o)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely Karen - I have this stamp and love her. :-) xxxxx