Sunday 20 April 2008

I've Been Tagged!

.... and I never felt a thing! Thanks Rachel and Ann, now I guess I have to tell you 7 interesting things about me!!!

1) I have a third nipple!
2) I am left-handed and so is my OH
3) I've worked abroad. When I was young I worked in Germany, and more recently in India
4) When I saw AC/DC in concert Angus Young came into the crowd on a roadies shoulders and some of his sweat landed on me!!!
5) I love music, especially rock guitar stuff, and sexy blokes like Lenny Kravitz!
6) I hate Kareoke and am very shy, so who can tell me why I have performed twice in the space of a month - I think I'm changing as I get older - uh oh!
7) I love cuddles and back rubs - especially when I am cold!

OK, YOU CAN WAKE UP NOW!!!!! Not very exciting but hopefully there's still time! Dont think there is anyone left to tag who hasn't been done already!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

very interesting facts there x