Tuesday 16 February 2010

Some cards I've made this year

I have been lazy with my blogging haven't I! Cant believe this is my first one of 2010 so I had better show you what I've been making. Hope you like them.

This one was for Andy's sister 50th birthday.



A couple I made for friends down the pub.




The best barman in Pimlico was 65, and he looks just like the character in the card but no so fat, he's a londoner and this is his favourite saying!!



A few more cards very similar but different colours, I like the easel cards!



This one was for my aunt.



I really really must get a better camera, cus they looked nicer in real life, thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous set of cards Karen and I love those easel style ones...not tried those yet...must have a go .. hugs xx

Karen said...

Thanks Hels x

Minxy said...

super selection hun, love the easel trio xx

Anonymous said...

These are all fab Karen! xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous cards Karen - lovely variety! Love them all xxx

Anonymous said...

It was on the newspaper when he saw the watch again. How time flies! 50 years had passed since he saw it the last time. He never stopped finding it during the 50 years. He was too old to remember too many things. However, everything about her was still engraved in his mind and never disappeared.[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/louis-vuitton-watches.html]replica louis vuitton watches[/url] [url=http://www.watcheshall.com]replica watch[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/boss-sunglasses.html]Boss Sunglasses[/url] Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory