Started this last week but got side tracked, like you do, anyway managed to finish the front cover today, using lots of ink (including metallic and pearl) on my big swirly grungeboard element and chipboard letters, also used different papers front and back and my leafing pen.
I was going to add fibres etc but there are so many inside the book that I didn't think it needed them. Anyway the next step is to put holes in all the lovely tags that I've received via swaps through Hels Crafty Angels last year - and I'm really worried about doing it cus I dont want to damage any of the lovely works of art, but I do think this will be a nice way of keeping them all! Will put another picture up when its finished! Wish me luck :)
Well I was brave, and I added the holes to my lovely tags and - thank goodness there were no disasters :)
You can see the fibres peeping through from inside so all I did was add a couple of ribbons and tied them round the book rings :)