Saturday 8 March 2008

The Sunday Stampers - Man Oh Man



Well I managed to join in with the The Sunday Stampers challenge this week (just in the nick of time!) and the theme was to make something with a man on it! I made a card this time using a paper artsy stamp that has lots of men on! I covered a blank card with paper from the 7 Gypsy Morroco Journey pack. I swiped some white card with my milled lavendar distress ink and stamped the image with my very favourite vintage sepia versafine pad (I really must get another colour of versafine - I love this pad cus it picks up all the detail but it will run out soon at the rate I'm using it!) Then I mounted the image on some dark card and decided to put brads into each corner, but I didnt like it so I took them out and threaded fibres through instead and then mounted this on to the card. Thanks Hels I enjoyed doing this challenge :)

8 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

This is so cool looking! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the vintage look!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card hun, I love what you have done with the stamp and the fibers look BRILL!! Thanks for joinin in hun xx

Joana24 said...

hi . i love your blog so i nominated you for "you made may day " award just look in my blog to collect it
big hug
Joana

Rima said...

Hi Karen,
your card looks great!!
I am a new member to the sisterhood, looking forward to getting to know you.

Rima
http://rimasstuff.blogspot.com/

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fab card Karen...love it! ^.^

Karen said...

Thanks everyone :)

Angie C said...

I love what you've made here Karen - looks fabby

Ann said...

Oh I just adore this Karen - it's stunning, I love the colours too!!!
xxx